This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Mozilla Firefox was updated to 49.0.2 to fix two security issues a
The following vulnerabilities were fixed :
- CVE-2016-5287: Crash in nsTArray_base (bsc#1006475)
- CVE-2016-5288: Web content can read cache entries
The following changes and fixes are included :
- Asynchronous rendering of the Flash plugins is now
enabled by default
- Change D3D9 default fallback preference to prevent
- Network issue prevents some users from seeing the
Firefox UI on startup
- Web compatibility issue with file uploads
- Web compatibility issue with Array.prototype.values
- Diagnostic information on timing for tab switching
- Fix a Canvas filters graphics issue affecting HTML5 apps
See also :
Update the affected Mozilla Firefox packages.
Risk factor :