This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related
Google Chrome Releases reports :
Several security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2016-5170: Use after free in Blink.Credit to
-  High CVE-2016-5171: Use after free in Blink. Credit to
-  Medium CVE-2016-5172: Arbitrary Memory Read in v8. Credit
to Choongwoo Han
-  Medium CVE-2016-5173: Extension resource access. Credit to
-  Medium CVE-2016-5174: Popup not correctly suppressed.
Credit to Andrey Kovalev (@L1kvID) Yandex Security Team
-  CVE-2016-5175: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing
and other initiatives.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 93581 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now