This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SUSE host is missing one or more security updates.
This update for wpa_supplicant fixes the following issues :
- CVE-2015-4141: WPS UPnP vulnerability with HTTP chunked
transfer encoding. (bnc#930077)
- CVE-2015-4142: Integer underflow in AP mode WMM Action
frame processing. (bnc#930078)
- CVE-2015-4143: EAP-pwd missing payload length
- CVE-2015-5310: Ignore Key Data in WNM Sleep Mode
Response frame if no PMF in use. (bsc#952254)
- CVE-2015-8041: Fix payload length validation in NDEF
record parser. (bsc#937419)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the SUSE security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
To install this SUSE Security Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product :
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP1:zypper in -t patch
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12-SP1:zypper in -t patch
To bring your system up-to-date, use 'zypper patch'.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 3.7
Public Exploit Available : false