This script is Copyright (C) 2016-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update for roundcubemail fixes the following vulnerabilities :
- CVE-2015-8864: XSS issue in SVG images handling
- CVE-2015-2181: issue in DBMail driver of password plugin
Roundcubemail was also updated to 1.0.9, fixing the
following bugs :
- Fix a regression where some contact data was missing in
export and PHP warnings were logged
- Enable use of TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2 for IMAP
- Fix bug where Archive/Junk buttons were not active after
page jump with select=all mode
- Fix bug in long recipients list parsing for cases where
recipient name contained @-char
- Fix additional_message_headers plugin compatibility with
Mail_Mime >= 1.9
- Hide DSN option in Preferences when smtp_server is not
See also :
Update the affected roundcubemail package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.5