This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Chromium was updated to 51.0.2704.79 to fix a number of security
- CVE-2016-1696: Cross-origin bypass in Extension bindings
- CVE-2016-1697: Cross-origin bypass in Blink
- CVE-2016-1698: Information leak in Extension bindings
- CVE-2016-1699: Parameter sanitization failure in
- CVE-2016-1700: Use-after-free in Extensions
- CVE-2016-1701: Use-after-free in Autofill
- CVE-2016-1702: Out-of-bounds read in Skia
- CVE-2016-1703: Various fixes from internal audits,
fuzzing and other initiatives
See also :
Update the affected Chromium packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 91492 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now