This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related
Google Chrome Releases reports :
9 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2016-1660: Out-of-bounds write in Blink. Credit to
Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  High CVE-2016-1661: Memory corruption in cross-process
frames. Credit to Wadih Matar.
-  High CVE-2016-1662: Use-after-free in extensions. Credit to
-  High CVE-2016-1663: Use-after-free in Blink's V8 bindings.
Credit to anonymous.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1664: Address bar spoofing. Credit to Wadih
-  Medium CVE-2016-1665: Information leak in V8. Credit to
-  CVE-2016-1666: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing
and other initiatives.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 91374 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now