This script is Copyright (C) 2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
MozillaFirefox was updated to version 41.0.2 to fix one security
This security issue was fixed :
- CVE-2015-7184: Cross-origin restriction bypass using
These non-security issues were fixed :
- Fix a startup crash related to Yandex toolbar and
Adblock Plus (bmo#1209124)
- Fix potential hangs with Flash plugins (bmo#1185639)
- Fix a regression in the bookmark creation (bmo#1206376)
- Fix a startup crash with some Intel Media Accelerator
3150 graphic cards (bmo#1207665)
- Fix a graphic crash, occurring occasionally on Facebook
See also :
Update the affected MozillaFirefox packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8