This script is Copyright (C) 2015-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
The remote host is running a version of FortiManager that is 5.0.x
prior to 5.0.11 or 5.2.x prior 5.2.2. It is, therefore, affected by
multiple vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified flaw exists that allows an
unauthenticated, remote attacker to inject arbitrary OS
- A cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability exists due to
improper validation of user-supplied input. An
unauthenticated, remote attacker can exploit this, by
convincing a user to follow a specially crafted link, to
execute arbitrary script code in a user's browser
- An unspecified SQL injection vulnerability exists due to
improper sanitization of user-supplied input before
using it in SQL queries. (VulnDB 121003)
- An unspecified local privilege escalation vulnerability
exists in the command line interface. (VulnDB 121004)
- A cross-site scripting vulnerability exists due to
improper validation of user profile information.
- An unspecified arbitrary file download vulnerability
exists. An attacker can exploit this to disclose
sensitive information. (VulnDB 121006)
- An unspecified remote privilege escalation
vulnerability exists. An attacker can exploit this by
modifying specific parameters. (VulnDB 121007)
See also :
Upgrade to Fortinet FortiManager version 5.0.11 / 5.2.2 or later.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.3
Public Exploit Available : true