This script is Copyright (C) 2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Adobe Flash Player was updated to 22.214.171.1247 to fix several security
issues that could lead to remote code execution.
An exploit for CVE-2015-3043 was reported to exist in the wild.
The following vulnerabilities were fixed :
- Memory corruption vulnerabilities that could lead to
code execution (CVE-2015-0347, CVE-2015-0350,
CVE-2015-0352, CVE-2015-0353, CVE-2015-0354,
CVE-2015-0355, CVE-2015-0360, CVE-2015-3038,
CVE-2015-3041, CVE-2015-3042, CVE-2015-3043).
- Type confusion vulnerability that could lead to code
- Buffer overflow vulnerability that could lead to code
- Use-after-free vulnerabilities that could lead to code
execution (CVE-2015-0349, CVE-2015-0351, CVE-2015-0358,
- Double-free vulnerabilities that could lead to code
execution (CVE-2015-0346, CVE-2015-0359).
- Memory leak vulnerabilities that could be used to bypass
ASLR (CVE-2015-0357, CVE-2015-3040).
- Security bypass vulnerability that could lead to
information disclosure (CVE-2015-3044).
See also :
Update the affected Adobe Flash Player packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 82807 ()
CVE ID: CVE-2015-0346
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now