This script is Copyright (C) 2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related
PostgreSQL Project reports :
This update fixes multiple security issues reported in PostgreSQL over
the past few months. All of these issues require prior authentication,
and some require additional conditions, and as such are not considered
generally urgent. However, users should examine the list of security
holes patched below in case they are particularly vulnerable.
- CVE-2015-0241 Buffer overruns in 'to_char' functions.
- CVE-2015-0242 Buffer overrun in replacement printf family of
- CVE-2015-0243 Memory errors in functions in the pgcrypto extension.
- CVE-2015-0244 An error in extended protocol message reading.
- CVE-2014-8161 Constraint violation errors can cause display of
values in columns which the user would not normally have rights to
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :