This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is a version
prior to 37.0.2062.94. It is, therefore, affected by the following
- A flaw exists in V8 and IPC that can lead to remote code
- Out-of-bounds read errors exist in PDFium.
- Use-after-free errors exist in Events, Rendering, DOM,
and Web Workers. (CVE-2014-3190, CVE-2014-3191,
- A type confusion error exists in Session Management.
- Information leak vulnerabilities exist in the V8
- A security bypass vulnerability exists in the Windows
- An error exists related to assertion of bindings in
- Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities exist.
- Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 exist.
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 38.0.2125.101 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 9.3
Public Exploit Available : false
Nessus Plugin ID: 78080 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now