This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote application server may be affected by multiple
The remote host appears to be running IBM WebSphere Application Server
8.5 prior to Fix Pack 22.214.171.124. It is, therefore, affected by the
following vulnerabilities :
- A flaw exists in the Elliptic Curve Digital Signature
Algorithm implementation which could allow a malicious
process to recover ECDSA nonces.
- A denial of service flaw exists in the 'mod_log_config'
when logging a cookie with an unassigned value. A remote
attacker, using a specially crafted request, can cause
the program to crash. (CVE-2014-0098, PI13028)
- A denial of service flaw exists within the IBM Security
Access Manager for Web with the Reverse Proxy component.
This could allow a remote attacker, using specially
crafted TLS traffic, to cause the application on the
system to become unresponsive. (CVE-2014-0963, PI17025)
- An information disclosure flaw exists when handling SOAP
responses. This could allow a remote attacker to
potentially gain access to sensitive information.
- An information disclosure flaw exists. A remote
attacker, using a specially crafted URL, could gain
access to potentially sensitive information.
- A flaw exists within the 'addFileRegistryAccount'
Virtual Member Manager SPI Admin Task, which creates
improper accounts. This could allow a remote attacker
to bypass security checks. (CVE-2014-3070, PI16765)
- An unspecified information disclosure flaw exists. This
could allow a remote attacker access to gain sensitive
information. (CVE-2014-3083, PI17768)
- An information disclosure flaw exists within the
related to 'RSA blinding' caused during operations using
private keys and measuring timing differences. This
could allow a remote attacker to gain information about
used keys. (CVE-2014-4244)
- A flaw exists within the 'validateDHPublicKey' function
in the 'share/classes/sun/security/util/KeyUtil.java'
class which is triggered during the validation of
Diffie-Hellman public key parameters. This could allow a
remote attacker to recover a key. (CVE-2014-4263)
- A flaw exists within the Load Balancer for IPv4
Dispatcher component. This could allow a remote attacker
to crash the Load Balancer. (CVE-2014-4764, PI21189)
- A flaw exists within the Liberty Repository when
installing features. This could allow an authenticated
remote attacker to install and execute arbitrary code.
See also :
Apply Fix Pack 126.96.36.199 for version 8.5 (188.8.131.52) or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.1
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.2
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: Web Servers
Nessus Plugin ID: 77438 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now