This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
seamonkey was updated to version 2.26.1 to fix nine security issues.
These security issues were fixed :
- Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- Use-after-free and out of bounds issues found using
- Use-after-free in Event Listener Manager (CVE-2014-1540)
- Use-after-free with SMIL Animation Controller
- Buffer overflow in Web Audio Speex resampler
- Out of bounds write in NSPR (CVE-2014-1545)
See also :
Update the affected seamonkey packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 76339 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now