This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
- Add back /etc/sysconfig/quasselcore (bnc#849850)
- Drop fix-CVE-2013-6404.diff: Merged upstream
- Update to 0.9.2
- Don't crash if /topic contains newlines.
- Fix SSL-related issues.
- Fix Phonon notifications not playing sound.
- Pingout if connection drops during SASL auth phase.
- Prevent messages from being sent to status buffers.
- Make sure manipulated/buggy clients cannot access
backlog of other core users.
- Fix context menu issues.
See also :
Update the affected quassel packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.0