This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Chromium was updated to 31.0.1650.57: Stable channel update :
- Security Fixes :
- CVE-2013-6632: Multiple memory corruption issues.
- Update to Chromium 31.0.1650.48 (bnc#850430) Stable
Channel update :
- Security fixes :
- CVE-2013-6621: Use after free related to speech input
- CVE-2013-6622: Use after free related to media elements.
- CVE-2013-6623: Out of bounds read in SVG.
- CVE-2013-6624: Use after free related to
“id” attribute strings.
- CVE-2013-6625: Use after free in DOM ranges.
- CVE-2013-6626: Address bar spoofing related to
- CVE-2013-6627: Out of bounds read in HTTP parsing.
- CVE-2013-6628: Issue with certificates not being checked
during TLS renegotiation.
- CVE-2013-2931: Various fixes from internal audits,
fuzzing and other initiatives.
- CVE-2013-6629: Read of uninitialized memory in libjpeg
- CVE-2013-6630: Read of uninitialized memory in
- CVE-2013-6631: Use after free in libjingle.
- Added patch chromium-fix-chromedriver-build.diff to fix
the chromedriver build
See also :
Update the affected chromium packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 75213 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now