This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update of nfs-utils includes several bug and security fixes.
- gssd-reverse-dns-fix: Allow DNS lookups to be avoided
when determining kerberos identity of server. The
GSSD_OPTIONS sysconfig variable is added so that use of
DNS can be enforced for sites that need it. (bnc#813464
- gssd-n.fix: linux-3.7 changed behaviour of gssd lookups
so that 'gssd -n' isn't sufficient to stop the use of
'machine credentials'. This patch add '-N' which stops
the new use as well. Also add GSSD_OPTIONS to sysconfig
so these flags can be set more easily. (bnc#817651)
- mountd-fix-exporting-of-with-sec-setting.patch Fix bug
when exporting root filesystem with gss security.
- mountd-fix-error-check.patch: check for errors with
exporting filesystems correctly (bnc#809226)
- nfsserver.init: make sure warning about bind= being
deprecated goes to terminal and not into
See also :
Update the affected nfs-utils packages.
Risk factor :
Low / CVSS Base Score : 3.2