This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update of wireshark includes several security and bug fixes.
+ vulnerabilities fixed :
- The RELOAD dissector could go into an infinite loop.
wnpa-sec-2013-23 CVE-2013-2486 CVE-2013-2487
- The GTPv2 dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-24
- The ASN.1 BER dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-25
- The PPP CCP dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-26
- The DCP ETSI dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-27
- The MPEG DSM-CC dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-28
- The Websocket dissector could crash. wnpa-sec-2013-29
- The MySQL dissector could go into an infinite loop.
- The ETCH dissector could go into a large loop.
+ Further bug fixes and updated protocol support as listed
See also :
Update the affected wireshark packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.8