This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
PostgreSQL was updated to version 9.1.8 (bnc#802679) :
- Prevent execution of enum_recv from SQL (CVE-2013-0255).
- Fix multiple problems in detection of when a consistent
database state has been reached during WAL replay
- Update minimum recovery point when truncating a relation
- Fix recycling of WAL segments after changing recovery
- Fix missing cancellations in hot standby mode
- See the release notes for the rest of the changes:
- Remove postgresql91-full.spec.in and use
postgresql91.spec as the master for generating
See also :
Update the affected postgresql91 packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8