This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is a
version prior to 25.0.1364.152. It is, therefore, affected by the
following vulnerabilities :
- Use-after-free errors exist related to the frame
loader, browser navigation handling and SVG
animation. (CVE-2013-0902, CVE-2013-0903, CVE-2013-0905)
- Memory corruption errors exist related to 'Web Audio'
and 'Indexed DB'. (CVE-2013-0904, CVE-2013-0906)
- A race condition exists related to media thread
- An unspecified error exists related to extension
process bindings. (CVE-2013-0908)
- The 'XSS Auditor' could leak referrer information.
- An unspecified error exists related to loading
strictness and 'Mediate renderer -> browser plug-in'.
- A path traversal error exists related to database
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 25.0.1364.152 or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.9
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 65029 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now