This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2012 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
LibreOffice 3.4 includes many interesting features and fixes, see
The update fixes the following security issues :
- 704311: libreoffice Lotus Word Pro filter multiple
This update also fixes the following non-security issues :
- 676858: Document with full page graphic in header will
not allow click-drag or right-click.
- 681738: DDE link is lost when .xls file is opened/saved
- 683578: Large xlsx file takes extremely long to open
with Libreoffice calc
- 684784: Microsoft Office spreadsheet does not display
- 693238: Column format in docx file is not displayed
- 693477: Format of Word .doc file from HP is bad.
- 694344: 3rd level bulleted items are not displayed
- 695479: L3: RTF file is not displayed correctly by
- 696630: DDE link from Calc to Excel needs Excel open to
update link in Calc.
- 702506: Writer crashes when opening docx files.
- 704639: HTML document appearance changes when opened in
open office vs LibreOffice
- 704642: 16 digit numbers change in LibreOffice when
opening a file created in MS Excel
- 705949: Information missing from MS Word document when
opened in LibreOffice (w:sdt)
- 706792: PTF 3.3.1-21 introduced a crash when opening a
- 707486: Macro from excel fails on Selection.Copy when
run in Calc.
- 707779: Disappearing text
- 708137: xls spreadsheet is extremely slow to open and
check boxes are broken.
- 708518: Bullet symbol is not rendered correctly in a
- 710061: ODP export to PDF produces broken images
- 710920: RPM installation ending with redundant error.
- 711977: File association for fod* files are missing.
- 712358: Some extensions broken after upgrading.
- 715268: Command libreoffice --help does not work when
LibreOffice is already started
- 715416: Impress crashes starting Slide show in the
context of dual monitors extension mode.
- 715931: failed to save an odp file.
See also :
Apply ZYPP patch number 7791.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3