This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2012 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
This update of coreutils fixes the following security issue :
- 697897: coreutils: when running 'su -c' to execute
commands as different user the target user could inject
command back into the calling users terminal via the
This update also fixes the following non-security issues :
- 545797: cp behavior difference in SLES9 vs SLES10
- 557051: Date command does not show correct results
because of Daylight Savings Time.
- 610731: readlink mis-detects loops
- 654529: chmod double free memory
- 702995: Added -L and -P to the pwd binary
- 564082: Fixed crash of 'cp' on gpfs
Apply ZYPP patch number 7655.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now