This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 11 host is missing one or more security updates.
With this update Samba is not prone to a remote denial of service
attack anymore. (CVE-2011-0719)
Additionally this update also fixes the following reliability bugs :
- leaving childs in 'zombie' state
- adding new printers without restart
- GSSAPI lock AD user account
- printer drivers from Windows 64-bit failing
- MIGRATE PRINTERS failing on 64-bit
See also :
Apply SAT patch number 4050.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0