This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 11.0.696.57. Such versions of Chrome are affected by multiple
- A stale pointer exists in floating object handling.
- It may be possible to bypass the pop-up blocker via
plug-ins. (Issue #70538)
- There is a lack of thread safety in MIME handling.
- A bad extension with 'tabs' permission can capture local
files. (Issue #72523)
- Multiple integer overflows exist in float rendering.
- A same origin policy violation exists with blobs.
- A use-after-free error exists with <ruby> tags and CSS.
- A bad cast exists with floating select lists.
- Corrupt node trees exist with mutation events.
- Multiple stale pointers exist in layering code.
- An out-of-bounds read exists in SVG. (Issue #76646)
- It is possible to spoof the URL bar with navigation
errors and interrupted loads. (Issue #76666, #77507,
- A stale pointer exists in drop-down list handling.
- A stale pointer exists in height calculations.
- A use-after-free error exists in WebSockets.
- Multiple dandling pointers exist in file dialogs.
- Multiple dangling pointers exist in DOM id map.
- It is possible to spoof the URL bar with redirect and
manual reload. (Issue #77786)
- A use-after-free issue exists in DOM id handling.
- An out-of-bounds read exists when handling
multipart-encoded PDFs. (Issue #79361)
- Multiple stale pointers exist with PDF forms.
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 11.0.696.57 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 53569 ()
Bugtraq ID: 47604
CVE ID: CVE-2011-1303
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now