This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 6.0.472.53. It therefore is reportedly affected by multiple
- It is possible to bypass the pop-up blocker with a blank
frame target . (Issue #34414)
- It is possible to visually spoof the URL bar with
homographic sequences. (Issue #37201)
- Restrictions on setting clipboard content are not strict
enough. (Issue #41654)
- A stale pointer exists with SVG filters. (Issue #45659)
- It may be possible to enumerate installed extensions.
- An unspecified vulnerability in WebSockets could lead
to a browser NULL crash. (Issue #46750, #51846)
- A use-after-free error exists in the Notifications
presenter. (Issue #50386)
- An unspecified memory corruption issue exists in
Notification permissions. (Issue #50839)
- Multiple unspecified integer errors exist in WebSockets.
(Issue #51360, #51739)
- A memory corruption issue exists with counter nodes.
- Chrome may store an excessive amount of autocomplete
entries. (Issue #51727)
- A stale pointer exists in focus handling. (Issue #52443)
- A Sandbox parameter deserialization error exists.
- An unspecified cross-origin image theft issue exists.
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 6.0.472.53 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.7
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 49089 (google_chrome_6_0_472_53.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now