This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 5.0.375.70. As such, it is reportedly affected by multiple
- A cross-origin keystroke redirection vulnerability.
- A cross-origin bypass in DOM methods. (Issue #39985)
- A memory error exists in table layout. (Issue #42723)
- It is possible to escape the sandbox in Linux.
- A stale pointer exists in bitmap. (Issue #43307)
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists in DOM node
normalization. (Issue #43315)
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists in text
transforms. (Issue #43487)
- A cross-site scripting vulnerability exists in the
innerHTML property of textarea. (Issue #43902)
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists in font
handling. (Issue #44740)
- Geolocation events fire after document deletion.
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists in the
rendering of list markers. (Issue #44955)
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 5.0.375.70 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : false
Nessus Plugin ID: 46850 (google_chrome_5_0_375_70.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now