This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
The Mozilla SeaMonkey browser suite was updated to version 2.0.1,
fixing lots of bugs and various security issues.
The following issues were fixed :
- MFSA 2009-65/CVE-2009-3979/CVE-2009-3981 Crashes with
evidence of memory corruption (188.8.131.52)
- MFSA 2009-68/CVE-2009-3983 (bmo#487872) NTLM reflection
- MFSA 2009-69/CVE-2009-3984/CVE-2009-3985
(bmo#521461,bmo#514232) Location bar spoofing
- MFSA 2009-70/CVE-2009-3986 (bmo#522430) Privilege
escalation via chrome window.opener
- MFSA 2009-71/CVE-2009-3987: COM object enumeration only
affects Windows operating systems.
See also :
Update the affected seamonkey packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 43619 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now