This script is Copyright (C) 2009-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 9 host is missing a security-related patch.
This update of tomcat fixes several vulnerabilities :
- RequestDispatcher usage can lead to information leakage.
- denial of service via AJP connection. (CVE-2009-0033)
- some authentication classes allow user enumeration.
- XSS bug in example application cal2.jsp. (CVE-2009-0781)
- replacing XML parser leads to information leakage.
Additionally, non-security bugs were fixed.
See also :
Apply YOU patch number 12460.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
Public Exploit Available : true