This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Opera 9.63 fixes the following security problems :
- Manipulating text input contents can allow execution of
- HTML parsing flaw can cause Opera to execute arbitrary
- Long hostnames in file: URLs can cause execution of
- Script injection in feed preview can reveal contents of
unrelated news feeds.
- Built-in XSLT templates can allow cross-site scripting.
- Fixed an issue that could reveal random data.
- SVG images embedded using <img> tags can no longer
execute Java or plugin content.
Update the affected opera package.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now