This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Fri Jul 4 2008 Tomas Hoger <thoger at redhat.com> -
- Apply Tavis Ormandy's patch for CVE-2008-2371.
- Tue Feb 12 2008 Tomas Hoger <thoger at redhat.com> -
- Backport patch from upstream pcre 7.6 to address
buffer overflow caused by 'a character class
containing a very large number of characters with
codepoints greater than 255 (in UTF-8 mode)'
- Try re-enabling make check again.
- Fri Nov 16 2007 Stepan Kasal <skasal at redhat.com> -
- Remove obsolete ``reqs'
- add dist tag
- update BuildRoot
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected pcre package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5