This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2012 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
A logic error in the deferred open code can lead to an infinite loop
in Samba's smbd daemon. (CVE-2007-0452)
In addition the following changes are included with these packages :
- Move tdb utils to the client package.
- The version string of binaries reported by the -V option
now include the package version control system version
- Fix time value reporting in libsmbclient; [#195285].
- Store and restore NT hashes as string compatible values;
- Added winbindd null sid fix; [#185053].
- Fix from Alison Winters of SGI to build even if
make_vscan is 0.
- Send correct workstation name to prevent
NT_STATUS_INVALID_WORKSTATION beeing returned in
samlogon; [#148645], [#161051].
See also :
Apply ZYPP patch number 2556.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8