This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2012 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
This update fixes the following security problems in the PHP scripting
- Various buffer overflows in
htmlentities/htmlspecialchars internal routines could be
used to crash the PHP interpreter or potentially execute
code, depending on the PHP application used.
- A missing open_basedir check inside chdir() function was
- A tempnam() openbasedir bypass was fixed.
- A possible buffer overflow in stream_socket_client()
when using 'bindto' + IPv6 was fixed.
- Do not build php5 with --enable-sigchld.
See also :
Apply ZYPP patch number 2236.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5