This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Several bugs were fixed in the Apache2 webserver :
These include the following security issues :
- CVE-2006-5752: mod_status: Fix a possible XSS attack
against a site with a public server-status page and
ExtendedStatus enabled, for browsers which perform
- CVE-2007-1863: mod_cache: Prevent a segmentation fault
if attributes are listed in a Cache-Control header
without any value.
- CVE-2007-3304: prefork, worker, event MPMs: Ensure that
the parent process cannot be forced to kill processes
outside its process group.
- CVE-2007-3847: mod_proxy: Prevent reading past the end
of a buffer when parsing date-related headers. PR 41144.
- CVE-2007-4465: mod_autoindex: Add in ContentType and
Charset options to IndexOptions directive. This allows
the admin to explicitly set the content-type and charset
of the generated page.
and the following non-security issues :
- get_module_list: replace loadmodule.conf atomically
- Use File::Temp to create good tmpdir in logresolve.pl2
Update the affected apache2 packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0