This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
A logic error in the deferred open code can lead to an infinite loop
in Samba's smbd daemon (CVE-2007-0452).
In addition the following changes are included with these packages :
- Move tdb utils to the client package.
- Add version of the package subversion to Samba vendor
- Fix time value reporting in libsmbclient; [#195285].
- Store and restore NT hashes as string compatible values;
- Added winbindd null sid fix; [#185053].
- Fix from Alison Winters of SGI to build even if
make_vscan is 0.
- Send correct workstation name to prevent
NT_STATUS_INVALID_WORKSTATION beeing returned in
samlogon; [#148645], [#161051].
Update the affected samba packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8