This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Several security problems have been fixed in ImageMagick :
- CVE-2006-3744: Several heap buffer overflow were found
in the Sun Bitmap decoder of ImageMagick by an audit by
the Google Security Team. This problem could be
exploited by an attacker to execute code.
- CVE-2006-3743: Multiple buffer overflows were found in
the XCF handling due to incorrect bounds checking by the
Google Security Team. This problem could be exploited by
an attacker to execute code.
- CVE-2006-4144: A integer overflow in the ReadSGIImage
function can be used by attackers to potentially execute
- An infinite loop in ImageMagick caused by TransformHSB
- An infinite loop in handling of TIFF images was fixed.
Update the affected ImageMagick packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.1