This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update to Chromium 59.0.3071.104 fixes the following security
- CVE-2017-5087: Sandbox Escape in IndexedDB
- CVE-2017-5088: Out of bounds read in V8
- CVE-2017-5089: Domain spoofing in Omnibox
- Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other
The following tracked packaging changes are included :
- In about dialog, refer to the build as 'openSUSE build'
See also :
Update the affected chromium packages.
Risk factor :