This hands-on instructor led course provides security managers with the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively plan and implement an organizational structure using the complete suite of Tenable Network Security products. Participants will learn the building blocks of SecurityCenter management, evaluate role-based responsibilities within a security organization, organize systems and network segments into logical groups, construct a hypothetical organization optimized to monitor system security and compliance, analyze event trends and anomalies, and customize reports to detail findings. These techniques are intended to facilitate effective management, oversight and delegation of duties within a security organization.
IT Security Managers that currently (or plan to) use Tenable SecurityCenter to perform security monitoring and vulnerability scanning of their networks.
- Introduction to Tenable's Unified Security Monitoring Approach
- Understanding the SecurityCenter Structure
- Planning the Organizational Structure
- Asset Management
- Account Management - Roles and Access
- Information Management
- Workflow - Alerting and Ticketing
- SecurityCenter Dashboard
- Custom Reporting
This course provides security professionals with the necessary information to prepare for the Tenable Certified Security Manager (TCSM) exam.
- Students should possess a basic understanding of standard security best practices and their internal security and compliance policies.
- Tenable has notified (ISC)² of our training and you may receive CPE credits for any security related training whether by an institution or vendor.
- If you cancel your order, there will be a restocking fee. Please contact us at email@example.com to determine the fee.
- Training classes must be taken within 6 months of purchase.
Students should have a basic understanding of TCP/IP networking, operating systems security and common client/server applications.
Training Location and Time
Classroom Training is offered in our Columbia, Maryland training facility from 9 am to 5 pm EST and class size is limited to 12 students. Virtual Training is offered via WebEx and is delivered during Tenable normal business hours and virtual class size is limited to 12 students (9 am to 5 pm EST).
Please contact a Tenable sales representative at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the class has been ordered, you will be contacted by a Tenable training representative to schedule your class and answer any additional questions you may have.
Please contact us at email@example.com to request a quote.