Tenable Professional Services can help you get the most out of your Tenable software. Tenable provides two types of professional services engagements: QuickStart Services and Custom Professional Services.
The Tenable QuickStart Services provide customers a fast path to full operational capability of SecurityCenter and other Tenable products. The QuickStart Services allow your organization to realize several key benefits of SecurityCenter in a short period of time.
The QuickStart Services have three major outcomes:
- Installation and configuration of SecurityCenter™. SecurityCenter, Nessus® and other purchased Tenable products, which may include Passive Vulnerability Scanner™ (PVS™) or Log Correlation Engine (LCE), will be installed and configured based on requirements noted during the solution design.
- Implementation of best practices. Experienced Tenable engineers will familiarize you with Tenable’s best practices for an enterprise deployment and SecurityCenter configuration and use. If PVS or LCE are purchased, best practices for those products’ configuration and use are delivered as well.
- Validation of operational capabilities. SecurityCenter and other Tenable products will be tested end to end for scanning and other operational capabilities.
During the QuickStart Services delivery the Tenable consultant will deliver and provide knowledge of the best practices and recommendations on the following topics/items within SecurityCenter:
- Organizations, Repositories, and Scan Zones
- Users and Groups
- Scan Policies
- Scan Jobs
- Queries and Alerts
- Event Views (if LCE is included)
Custom Professional Services
Tenable provides Custom Professional Services tailored to the specific needs of the customer. Examples of typical custom engagements include:
- Providing assessments and recommendations on tuning up existing SecurityCenter deployments
- Analysis and recommendations on optimizing scan performance
- A knowledge transfer of best practices to those new to SecurityCenter
- Custom SecurityCenter API development
For Custom Professional Services engagements, a statement of work is prepared and agreed upon specifying a fixed number of days of consulting for a custom set of tasks and deliverables.
Contact a Tenable Sales Representative
Get a scoping call and quote for Tenable Professional Services.Contact Sales