This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote database server is affected by multiple
The remote Oracle database server is missing the April 2011 Critical
Patch Update (CPU) and therefore is potentially affected by security
issues in the following components :
- Oracle Warehouse Builder (CVE-2011-0792, CVE-2011-0799)
- Oracle Security Service (CVE-2009-3555)
- Application Service Level Management (CVE-2011-0787)
- Network Foundation (CVE-2011-0806)
- Oracle Help (CVE-2011-0785)
- UIX (CVE-2011-0805)
- Database Vault (CVE-2011-0793, CVE-2011-0804)
See also :
Apply the appropriate patch according to the April 2011 Oracle
Critical Patch Update advisory.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.5
Public Exploit Available : false
Nessus Plugin ID: 53897 ()
Bugtraq ID: 4742947430474314743247436474414744347451
CVE ID: CVE-2009-3555CVE-2011-0785CVE-2011-0787CVE-2011-0792CVE-2011-0793CVE-2011-0799CVE-2011-0804CVE-2011-0805CVE-2011-0806
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.