Tenable Network Security Podcast Episode 163 - "Bind Vulnerability, Windows Hardening"
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
New & Notable Plugins
- Novell Messenger Client Detection (Mac OS X)
- Novell Messenger Client Import Command Remote Code Execution
- Apple OS X Profile Manager Device Management Private Interface Managed Device Enumeration
- Eye-Fi Helper < 3.4.23 Directory Traversal
- Stunnel 4.21 - 4.54 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Google Chrome < 26.0.1410.43 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- MS KB2819682: Security Updates for Microsoft Windows Store Applications
- Viscosity ViscosityHelper Symlink Attack Local Privilege Escalation
- Git Repository Served by Web Server
- Patch Management: Tivoli Endpoint Manager Get Installed Packages
- GD Star Rating Plugin for WordPress export.php Authentication Bypass Information Disclosure
- VMSA-2013-0004 : VMware ESXi security update for third party library
- ISC BIND 9 libdns Regular Expression Handling DoS
- McAfee Vulnerability Manager cert_cn Parameter XSS
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
SecurityCenter Report Templates
- Many Amazon S3 cloud storage users are exposing sensitive company secrets
- Windows Hardening Guide
- Digital cameras easily turned into spying devices
- Three reasons you shouldn't neglect your application security
- Got Attitude?
- Thousands of paroled CA sex offenders, felons easily disable GPS monitors
- Brace for more mega-DDoS attacks