Tenable Network Security Podcast 157 - "Apple TV, Samba Vulnerabilities"
- Patch management in a world of IPv6 IT resources
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
New & Notable Plugins
- Apple TV < 5.2 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Ekiga < 4.0.0 Invalid UTF-8 Character Connection Data Parsing DoS
- Oracle Java SE Multiple Vulnerabilities (February 2013 CPU)
- Samba < 3.5.21 / 3.6.12 / 4.0.2 SWAT Multiple Vulnerabilities
- WordPress < 3.5.1 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- WordPress xmlrpc.php pingback.ping Server-Side Request Forgery
- Collector Component for Joomla! index.php File Upload Arbitrary Code Execution
- Novell GroupWise Client 8.x < 8.0.3 Hot Patch 2 / 2012.x < 2012 SP1 Hot Patch 1 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Mac OS X : Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 12
- HP Diagnostics Server Default Credentials
- HP Data Protector Unsupported
- Mac OS X : OS X Server < 2.2.1 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Hunt CCTV DVR.cfg Direct Request Information Disclosure
- LogAnalyzer userchange.php viewid Parameter XSS
- RuggedOS < 3.12.1 Web UI Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- Incapsula Component for Joomla! token Parameter Multiple XSS
- UnrealIRCd Unspecified DoS
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
- Windows OS Version Information
- Email Attachment Detection (client)
- Barracuda Networks device detection
- Barracuda Spam Firewall version detection
- Oracle Java SE 7 <= Update 11 Multiple Vulnerabilities (February 2013 CPU)
- Samba 3.x < 3.5.21 / 3.6.12 and 4.x < 4.0.2 SWAT Multiple Vulnerabilities
Nessus Configuration and Compliance Checks
Nessus ProfessionalFeed and SecurityCenter customers can download compliance checks from the Tenable Support Portal.