Safari < 9.1 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Critical Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 9396
SynopsisThe remote host has a web browser installed that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Safari installed on the remote host is prior or equal to 9.0.3, and is affected by multiple vulnerabilities in the following components :
- Libxml2 (2016-1762)
- Safari (CVE-2009-2197)
- Safari Downloads (CVE-2016-1771)
- Safari Top Sites (CVE-2016-1772)
- WebKit (CVE-2016-1778, CVE-2016-1779, CVE-2016-1781, CVE-2016-1782, CVE-2016-1783, CVE-2016-1784, CVE-2016-1785, CVE-2016-1786, CVE-2016-1864)
- WebKit History (CVE-2016-1784)
- WebKit Page Loading (CVE-2016-1785, CVE-2016-1786)
SolutionUpgrade to Safari version 9.1 or later.