Flash Player < 22.214.171.124 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB15-25)
Critical Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 9006
SynopsisThe remote host is running an outdated version of Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionVersions of Adobe Flash Player prior to 126.96.36.199 are outdated and thus unpatched for the following vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified vulnerability exists related to the defense-in-depth feature in the Flash Broker API. No other details are available. (CVE-2015-5569)
- Multiple unspecified memory corruption issues exist due to improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker can exploit this to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-7625, CVE-2015-7626, CVE-2015-7627, CVE-2015-7630, CVE-2015-7633, CVE-2015-7634)
- A unspecified vulnerability exists that can be exploited by a remote attacker to bypass the same-origin policy, allowing the disclosure of sensitive information. (CVE-2015-7628)
- Multiple unspecified use-after-free errors exist that can be exploited by a remote attacker to dereference already freed memory, potentially allowing the execution of arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-7629, CVE-2015-7631, CVE-2015-7635, CVE-2015-7636, CVE-2015-7637, CVE-2015-7638, CVE-2015-7639, CVE-2015-7640, CVE-2015-7641, CVE-2015-7642, CVE-2015-7643, CVE-2015-7644)
- An unspecified buffer overflow condition exists due to improper validation of user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-7632)
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe Flash Player version 188.8.131.52 or later. If 19.x cannot be obtained, ESR version 184.108.40.206 has also been patched for these vulnerabilities.