Adobe AIR < 126.96.36.199 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB15-06)
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 8834
SynopsisThe remote host is running an outdated version of Adobe AIR.
DescriptionVersions of Adobe AIR prior to 188.8.131.52 are outdated and thus unpatched for the following vulnerabilities :
- Multiple double-free errors exist that allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-0346, CVE-2015-0359)
- Multiple memory corruption flaws exist due to improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker can exploit these flaws, via specially crafted flash content, to corrupt memory and execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-0347, CVE-2015-0350, CVE-2015-0352, CVE-2015-0353, CVE-2015-0354, CVE-2015-0355, CVE-2015-0360, CVE-2015-3038, CVE-2015-3041, CVE-2015-3042, CVE-2015-3043)
- A unspecified buffer overflow condition exists due to improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker can exploit this to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-0348)
- Multiple unspecified use-after-free errors exist that allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-0349, CVE-2015-0351, CVE-2015-0358, CVE-2015-3039)
- An unspecified type confusion flaw exists that allows an attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-0356)
- Multiple unspecified memory leaks exist that allows an attacker to bypass the Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) feature. (CVE-2015-0357, CVE-2015-3040)
- An unspecified security bypass flaw exists that allows an attacker to disclose information. (CVE-2015-3044)
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe AIR 184.108.40.206 or later.