SynopsisThe remote host is missing a critical Oracle Java SE patch update.
DescriptionThe Oracle Java SE installed on the remote host is version 7 prior to Update 77; therefore, it is affected by multiple vulnerabilities. While the details of these vulnerabilities are not currently known, the vendor has acknowledged that confidentiality, integrity, and availability can be impacted remotely. The components affected by these vulnerabilities are:
- 2D running on client deployments of Oracle Java (CVE-2015-0491, CVE-2015-0459, CVE-2015-0469)
- Beans running on both client and server deployments of Java Secure Socket Extension (CVE-2015-0477)
- Deployment running on client deployments of Oracle Java (CVE-2015-0458)
- Hotspot running on client deployments of Oracle Java (CVE-2015-0460)
- JSSE running on client or server deployments of Oracle Java (CVE-2015-0488)
- Tools running on client deployments of Oracle Java (CVE-2015-0480)
- JCE running on client or server deployments of Oracle Java (CVE-2015-0478)
- Several undisclosed attack vectors which affect client and server deployments of Oracle Java (CVE-2015-0492, CVE-2015-0484)
SolutionUpdate to Oracle Java SE 1.7.0_77 or later.
Nessus ID: 82820
Temporal Vector: CVSS2#E:U/RL:OF/RC:C
Temporal Vector: CVSS:3.0/E:U/RL:O/RC:C
CVE: CVE-2015-0458, CVE-2015-0459, CVE-2015-0460, CVE-2015-0469, CVE-2015-0477, CVE-2015-0478, CVE-2015-0480, CVE-2015-0484, CVE-2015-0488, CVE-2015-0491, CVE-2015-0492
BID: 74072, 74083, 74094, 74097, 74104, 74111, 74119, 74129, 74135, 74141, 74147