Google Chrome < 34.0.1847.131 (Mac) Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 8243
SynopsisThe remote host is running an outdated web browser that contains multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is a version prior to 34.0.1847.131 and is thus missing fixes for the following vulnerabilities:
- Integer overflow and type confusion in the V8 engine, as well as other security vulnerabilities that were fixed by an engine update to version 188.8.131.52 (CVE-2014-1736, CVE-2014-1730, CVE-2014-1735)
- Type confusion in DOM (CVE-2014-1731)
- Use-after-free in Speech Recognition (CVE-2014-1732)
- Compiler bug in Seccomp-BPF (CVE-2014-1733)
- Various security vulnerabilities unspecified by the vendor (CVE-2014-1734)
- Various vulnerabilities in the built-in Flash player, which were fixed by updating to version 184.108.40.206.
SolutionUpdates are available. Mac users should upgrade to 34.0.1847.131 or later.