Google Chrome OS < 33.0.1750.152 Multiple Security Vulnerabilities (deprecated)
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 8161
SynopsisThe remote host is running a version of Google Chrome OS that may be vulnerable to multiple security issues. Google Chrome OS is a Linux-based operating system from Google.
DescriptionVersions of Google Chrome OS prior to 33.0.1750.152 are affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Memory corruption vulnerability in Google V8 via ArrayBuffer property accesses. (CVE-2014-1705)
- Command injection vulnerability via a flaw in crosh that is triggered when calling try_touch_experiment. (CVE-2014-1706)
- Unspecified path traversal vulnerability due to insufficient user-input sanitation when mounting a source (CVE-2014-1707)
- Unspecified on-boot file persistence vulnerability (CVE-2014-1708)
- An exploitable memory corruption in the 'AsyncPixelTransfersCompletedQuery::End()' function in 'gpu/command_buffer/service/query_manager.cc' (CVE-2014-1710)
- Out-of-bounds write flaw in the GPU driver (CVE-2014-1711)
- Use-after-free error related to document.location bindings, which may be leveraged to execute arbitrary code by a context-dependent attacker. (CVE-2014-1713)
SolutionUpdate your Chrome OS version to 33.0.1750.152 or later.