Google Chrome < 33.0.1750.146 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Medium Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 8149
SynopsisThe remote host is running an outdated web browser that contains multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe Google Chrome browser detected on the remote system is older than version 33.0.1750.146, and is therefore vulnerable to the following issues:
- A use-after-free issue related to svg images, which might be exploitable for arbitrary code execution (CVE-2013-6663)
- A use-after-free issue related to speech recognition, which might be exploitable for arbitrary code execution (CVE-2013-6664)
- Heap-based buffer-overflow vulnerability in software rendering, which may be exploitable for arbitrary code execution (CVE-2013-6665)
- Chrome allows requests in flash header request (CVE-2013-6666)
- Multiple unspecified issues and vulnerabilities in the V8 engine or general application (CVE-2013-6667, CVE-2013-6668)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 33.0.1750.146 or later.