SynopsisThe remote database server is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionThe version of MySQL installed on the remote host is version 5.6.x prior to 5.6.37 and is affected by an unspecified flaw exists that may allow an authenticated remote attacker to cause a denial of service. No further details have been provided by the vendor. (CVE-2017-3635)
Vulnerabilites also exists within the following components :
- Charsets (CVE-2017-3648)
- Client (CVE-2017-3636, CVE-2017-3651)
- DDL (CVE-2017-3652, CVE-2017-3653)
- DML (CVE-2017-3634, CVE-2017-3641)
- Memcached (CVE-2017-3633)
- Replication (CVE-2017-3647, CVE-2017-3649)
SolutionUpgrade to MySQL 5.6.37 or later.