Google Chrome < 16.0.912.63 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Network Monitor Plugin ID 6108
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionVersions of Google Chrome earlier than 16.0.912.63 are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Out-of-bounds read errors exist related to regex matching, libxml, the PDF parser, the SVG parser, YUV video frame handling, il8n handling in V8 and PDF cross references. (CVE-2011-3903, CVE-2011-3905, CVE-2011-3906, CVE-2011-3908, CVE-2011-3910, CVE-2011-3911, CVE-2011-3914, CVE-2011-3916)
- Use-after-free errors exist related to SVG filters, Range handling and bidi handling. (CVE-2011-3904, CVE-2011-3912, CVE-2011-3913)
- URL bar spoofing is possible due to an error related to 'view source'. (CVE-2011-3907)
- A memory corruption error exists related to arrays of CSS properties. (CVE-2011-3909)
- A buffer overflow exists related to PDF font handling. (CVE-2011-3915)
- A stack-based buffer overflow exists related to the 'FileWatcher'. (CVE-2011-3917)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 16.0.912.63 or later.