SynopsisThe remote host has an email client installed that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionVersions of Mozilla Thunderbird prior to 6.0 are affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Several memory safety bugs exist in the browser engine that may permit remote code execution. (CVE-2011-2985, CVE-2011-2989, CVE-2011-2991, CVE-2011-2992)
- A dangling pointer vulnerability exists in an SVG text manipulation routine. (CVE-2011-0084)
- A buffer overflow vulnerability exists in WebGL when using an overly long shader program. (CVE-2011-2988)
- A heap overflow vulnerability exists in WebGL's ANGLE library. (CVE-2011-2987)
- A cross-origin data theft vulnerability exists when using canvas and Windows D2D hardware acceleration. (CVE-2011-2986)
SolutionUpgrade to Thunderbird 6.0 or later.